Our CMS Website Package
If you want to frequently update your website, a CMS website is what you really need.
A web Content Management System (CMS) is an application which enables you to log into your own website to regularly change, update or create new content on your web pages. Not only does this increase the effectiveness of your website but it will increase your search engine ranking also. This in turn means that you will be able to attract a much larger client or customer base leading to increased turnover and better cash flow. Because of its functionality and ease of use, WordPress is our preferred content management system. It is completely customisable for SEO and Social Interaction. It’s also very Search Engine friendly with many different plugins available, allowing users to manage their own SEO and keyword research. The net effect is, your website and web pages will rank a lot higher resulting in higher internet traffic for your business.
Some of the key benefits of a CMS website:
- Increase your search engine ranking by frequently and easily publishing fresh content on your website.
- Provide key information to customers about deals and special offers as they happen.
- CMS systems have advanced functionality such as permissions, work flows and approval chains meaning you can give different levels of access to various users.
- Improve customer service by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction through FAQ's, help sections, testimonials and allow customer interaction through blogs.
- Easily change your website’s ‘theme’ or ‘banner’ to reflect your updated content.
- Reduce your overall website management costs by updating the site yourself, or getting a delegated colleague to do it.
- Nearly all CMS themes are fully responsive - they will automatically ‘scale’ your site to fit onto tablets and smartphones.
Our CMS Package includes the following:
- Creation and Registration of your Domain Name
- Hosting options
- Customised web design – up to 10 pages (extra pages available at added cost)
- Up to 5 Email accounts
- Technical Support by phone or email
- Google Analytics
- Visitor statistics
- Customised User Manual
- Basic SEO
- Social Media Integration
- Sitemap page
- After Sales Support (6 months)
- One to One Tuition Session available (Additional Cost of €100)